* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday, August 5, 2011

Laughed all day~

These few days have been perfectly fine except some thungs happened.
HAHAHAHAAA~~~
yesterday Kaili fell down...
This one i can laughed non stop!!!
Somemore still on Jang Kuen Suk 's bdae.
today yingjing fell down...
But i don't know why 我笑不出.
LOL! it's good thing cause i never 幸灾乐祸 :D
I brought sticky today ~
Initially got around half packet, now left little bit.
Jingxuan still asked me to keep for myself,
and yet he asked me for sticky after his words. LOL!
Oh god! Sticky was awesome(:

Rahim & Elijah were so cute xD
Me: carbonate plus acid give you wat?
Rahim: i don't know
Me:Salt and?
Rahim: Pepper!!!
Linglin: *laughed immediately*
Pepper & salt!!!

Paper 1 was distributed...
then me and elijah checking each 0ther ans.

Ans for his qns 1(b) ----> -16/1
Isn't it -16/1 = -16
but he wrote -16/1
Omg~ he's so cute xD

Today i tied hair braids...
about 10 ppl in my class nice~
hahahaaa~ thanks ppl!
I spent 30 mins doing that..
alot ppl tot i so hardworking to wake up early and tie..
hahahaaa~ never. i sleep like pig sia ><
:D:D:DD

I'm still enjoy disturbing jasmine whenever i sit with her...
she can at least frown about 5 times! LOL! Nice to bully :D
Okay~~~我要发奋图强了~
Byebye :D