* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back from taiwan

OMG~ I LOVE TAIWAN!
SHE HAVE DELICIOUS FOOD
(my heart melts)
Though the trip made me pissed sometimes,
it's still worth it.
Dear friends,
hope you would like the small souvenirs :D
HAHAH!!!

I felt very tired after the trip.
I need to change hotel everyday,
wake up @ 6.30am every morning ,
sleep t 1am plus everyday...
what kind of life in taiwan?!!

It's sort of interesting that their sky colour during 5pm(tw) = 7pm plus(sg)
that's why i alway got so tired when it's @ 8pm...
cause it's look like 12am in sg :(
Anw..i got to taste lots of delicious food there :D
YUM YUMM!!^^

ahahaa, i wanna to shoot two ppl in these blog,
seriously....i'm damn pissed off by you two.
Nvm, it's okay! I shouldn't be angry over my kins :>

hahaaa, i will continue everything l8r on :D