* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, July 30, 2011

:/

"Nevermind". Don't you find such word very common?
"Sorry". People said sorry not because you are right,
but just because they valued their friendships.
I agreed.
I learnt something today.
"Watch your words"
If you phrased your sentence wrong,
it will lead to many misunderstanding.
Not because you mean it,
just because you had phrased in a wrong way,
Girls are sensitive even though they matured earlier than boys.
I agreed, only me arh!
When a girl was hurt by someone,
she would have n o sense of security and became paranoid.
That's normal so i understand.
Cause i did experienced before.
I started to believe people after 3 months.
Maybe it's short? I don't know.
I am mature enough.
Though lots of people hurt me before,
i just let it go.
I don't blow up cause i don't find a need.
Cause i know i was at fault too.
but that's only for me. Only me.
I only complain to other people.
所谓:"忍一时,风平浪静。退一步,海阔天空。"
I know it's wasn't good to keep your hatred in your heart.
But what can i do?
I rather keep everything to myself than losing anyone.
When some people said those harsh words,
i was able to return you a positive reply cause i know that you misunderstood me.
But i won't explain further to you.
I'm greedy.
I'm selfish.
My attitude sux.
I don't like mean i hate it.
I admit.
But i won't show out, i just don't want to show out.
I don't want people to think bad of me. So i act luhs. LOL!
There's a problem happened so suddenly.
A,B,C,D and me were involved in the story.
B had told something to A, hope that A could help her.
But A did not and said some hurtful words to B.
C,D and me were angry over what A had treated B.
When A said those hurtful words to B,
I felt super angry.
I also said those hurtful words to B.
When i finally what A was trying to do,
I told B,C and D.
I felt so bad that what B had say something about A previously.
I still went to like. LOL!
I explained to B and we almost fall out.
I made peace with A & B.
I know how both of them felt,
so i tried to settle their things by all means.
I'm happy that i did try,
I'm sad cause i failed.
I know no matter how hard that i tried to convince B,C & D,
it just doesn't work it out successfully.
Cause A only called me and explained to me.
She said she felt lousy and terrible by our words,
i just know that i had hurt her so badly.
She teared, i cried.
She told me lots of things. I understood clearly.
I felt so guilty.
She don't ask for my apology,
She wants me to understand.
She don't care how B think of her,
but she said i understand can already.
I told her that i will explain to the rest,
she said don't need.
But i insisted.
I kept my promise,
but just didn't work.

I know the feeling of being look down.
People said my english sux, attitude sux, photography skills sux....etc
But what can i do? I just admit it? No,never.
I will prove to them one day.
When people said:
"You're lifeless
you look down on people"
what can i do? I just admit it? No,never.
i will just keep it in my heart.
They don't understand, let them be.
Cause that's what they thought of me,
i can't control their minds.

I try to clear the misunderstanding between A & B.
In the end what i get?
I know someone don't mean it.
So i don't put it my heart
Cause i know i'm the only one who talked to A.
B got hurt, i understand.
I was like the middle person.
I told D that i don't know how to convince B & C.
I told her that i don't want to quarrel with B & C over this matter.
But i also cannot just let them misunderstood A even though A was at fault too.
I will feel very bad & useless.
I did tried to put myself in their shoes,
so in the end i give up and let them be.
It's wasn't easy to be a middleman.
I can choose to ignore,
but i will feel bad,
so i care.
i didn't know it will end up this way.
I didn't mean it.
Nevermind, forget about it.
Just let this to be a history.
i will choose to ignore this from then on.
I just want to have a good relations with my darlings.
(: