* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm so sorry :(

Sorry girl, i didn't mean to hurt you.
Sorry for the harsh words, i'm really sorry :(
I had a long chat with her.
We both cried.
This is my first time hearing her cries.
Should be teared instead.
She read my text & xyz's wallpost.
She told me that she felt so lost somehow.
I don't know which ppl sent her that.
She said she felt so lousy, terrible and speechless.
Omg, i don't know that we hurt her so badly.
She told me that she had put in effort for this xxx
but we all don't appreciate it.
She said that i'm the most sensible one.
She wanted me to understand, so she called me instead.
Till now, i still felt so guilty.
She was disppointed in xyz cause she thought that she was matured enough.
She don't ask for my apology,
She wanted me to understand can already..
but i insisted to tell the rest cause i felt so bad.
She treated us as sisters and brothers...
but we all treat her like what?
I'm really sorry.. super super sorry! D;
And to the nobody,
please respect ppl's privacy.
Don't anyhow backstab ppl. Ass****!