* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Monday, August 22, 2011

Exams are over!

Generally, quite good.
but, kinda disappoint in Amaths & Physic.
It's ok, just prepare for the worse.
Hopefully my EOY can push everything up !
Please, i beg you.
Sec 4's life = stress = deproving.
But now, better.
失败是成功之母,我要从错误中学习!
Must learn well :(
it's okay, just let it be.
CCA was so fun! Got to take pic w/ my favourite gal :D
She's was so cute. She's called Shen Xin :D
Awesome name ♥
I was like a stalker...hahahaa! that's all.
As for last friday, 19/08/11
Happy birthday Mr Eugene Lim.
Then overslept for test.
LOL! 8am = Mr teo's call
8:10am = reached school
Lucky can finish sia ><
thank Mr Teo.
After school, i rushed like rocket to see my husband, Kim Hyun Joong
Oh god, it's was damn stuffy & squeezy D;
My poor amanda, got dragged into this thing for no reason.
but i treat her with yogurt ice cream :D
My husband damn cute & handsome.
Love him so much :D
at first, i find it stupid to stuck in the crowd just to take his pic & see him
but after seeing him, i found out that all this was worth it.
The power of love ;D
Around 6pm, i went for dinner.
i helped my dad to order food...but i went to the wrong stall
omg~ it's was like damn embarrasing. LOL
i did all sort of stupid things just in friday. HAHAHAAAAA!
That's all :D