* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm pisssed :/

Oh..seriously...
can you really really keep your mouth shut forever?
Don't you feel tired at all..nagging the same old thing?
I'm not happy with my school, can't just you give me some peace?
Seriously? if you really understand me, just stop bothering about me.
I had enough. I'm sick & tired with all your naggings!
Why all girls must do housework? what crap is this?
does my brother don't stay in this house?
why can he play computer for everyday? i didn't see you asking do housework.
maybe sometimes.
isn't it fair if you only ask me to do housework?
i'm busy with homework.
I'm having exam!!!
I'm don't even have enough sleep.
Just can't you understand?
when i was having exam, what were you guys doing?
playing games,watching tv, laughing out loud...
as if i'm not having exam.
thanks ar..seriously thanks ar...
i have such an inconsiderate family...zZ
when i'm not happy,
only my brother will cheer me up.
he's the only one who will not throw temper at me...
but about you two? i'm not happy...
your keep asking me to do this do that..............
and nag and nag...i know all your naggings is for my own good?
but can you guys choose a right time to nag?
don't you find it super irritating when you are sad and listen to all your nags????
WTH! i don't like it.
Now all i want is just some peace. P.E.A.C.E
now i don't find my friends to complain except for one.
we just have a long chat ytd.
i don't dare to approach them anymore.
cause i felt guilty.
so it's okay. i don't know why i have been super paranoid.
bad temper...and so on and so.
Means all negative! maybe too stress? i don't think so.
i don't know la. i just feel kind of left out sometimes.
but it's okay....one and the half years...
i will say bye to everything and that's it.
i just wanna to start everything anew in my poly or jc life.
i had enough of friendships problems.
if i have to chance to choose my friends...
i will only choose this,this,this,this & that.
even though the 'that' not so close to me,
but i think i can be close with her if we known each other from the start.
i'm serious..cause now i find her the best ppl in my clique.
i just don't know why? hahahaaxD
yeah,now feeling better spouting nonsense to this blog.
LOL! that's all.
bye ;D