* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nice chat w/ somebody

LOL! today went well.
Sitting near to my clique really cant concentrate anything.
Ahahahaaaaa! FUN <3
then i still enjoying disturbing my yuwen.
:D
Ahahahaaaaa~ like the same old thing.
the eng ct2 nvr went well.
all vocabs words i wrote like no link cause insufficient time for me?
it's truth okay!!!!
hahaaaaaa....nvm, my eng is always like that.
hope it will be better than i expected.
then tmr Chinese Paper 2.
okay, should be manageable.
then i found out something.
In this story, there's A,B,C and D.
Cause in the past,
A & B very close.
Since 2011, B,C & D became closer.
then now is like B put a pic in her ** w/ C
then D ask for C's no. from A.
so i tink A will be very sad.
Though i think it's all coincidence ...
but A is very paranoid....so i tink she will misunderstood?
i don't know lei. hahahaaaxD
but it;s okay. I believe C will explains to her.
And thanks somebody for the KFC treat.
And a gal for a long talk cause i'm bored. LOL!
I'm going somewhere far away for the earth..no lah.
only in my dream kayy? far from my house.
Last but not least, i love stickys :D